This course is restricted to US military, law enforcement personnel, and emergency responders.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
This course is designed to introduce law enforcement officers to the chemistry of domestic micro drug labs in order to better understand the processes and the hazards associated with these labs. This course shall cover safety practices, including the use of various engineering, administrative and personal protective equipment (PPE) hazard controls, to protect law enforcement who handle, sample and dismantle these drug labs.
- History and national trends of BHO, Fentanyl, and One-Pot meth labs
- Drug Trafficking Organization involvement in micro labs
- Techniques of manufacturing
- Environmental hazards of manufacturing processes
- Variations of the different micro labs
- Chemistry of each process
- Assessment and dismantling procedures
- Safety procedures
- Sample and waste packaging and transportation
- Live demonstration of drug production for one of the following: One-Pot meth, BHO, or Fentanyl
Micro Labs: Fentanyl, One Pot, BHO and Synthetic Hazards and Handling is a three day (24 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
There are no scheduled classes available at this time.
MCTC provides on-site and mobile training of the highest quality at no cost to the student to all those involved in the fight against drug trafficking and substance abuse.
If you are interested in hosting an MCTC course, click here.