Registration is restricted to US military, law enforcement, and emergency response personnel.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
All students must academically pass a written test with a 70% or 81 points out of 115 possible points to successfully complete the course.
- Drug Abuse Recognition system using pupilometer cards and pupil lights
- Drug physiology and pharmacology
- Drug Identification and methods of use
- Recognition of drug signs and symptoms
- Drug trends
- Drug smuggling
- Drug paraphernalia
- Dangers of confronting subjects under the influence
- Legal issues and coverage of all areas of warrantless searches
- Clandestine lab recognition
- Drug distribution techniques
Patrol Officers Response to Street Drugs is a 4 Day (40 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
Patrol Officer Response to Street Drugs
Monday, December 16, 2019 - Thursday, December 19, 2019, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Roeland Park, KS - Roeland Park Police Department